Stylized Family Portraits on April 17th, 2021
Celebrate spring 2021 with a great updated portrait of the family. We are creating a stylized outdoor living room set for family portrait sessions on Saturday, April 17th, 2021.
- A 30-minute indoor on-location family portrait session
- Modern stylized living room settings
- An image reveal session to review your family images
- An 8×10″ Portrait of YOUR Favorite Image
- All for $190, a $615 value
Family arrival and departure will be managed and socially distanced.
To learn more about this stylized family portrait event, enter your name and email address below and we’ll provide more details about this styled family portrait session.
Our families are the most precious people in your life. As we age, the family is also one of the things that changes the most. You never know from year to year where your family will be, what they’ll be doing, or even what they’ll look like! That is why capturing family portraits with a professional family photographer is one of the most important things you’ll ever do. A single session will provide you with memories that will last you a lifetime. I’m a photographer passionate about family. Since my father passed down his love for photography to me, I’ve been living in the legacy of strong family values. I’m delighted to help you live in yours.
Family Portraits | In Studio
Families of 5 or smaller may schedule their family portrait sessions in-studio. Our residential studio can accommodate portrait groupings of five or smaller. Larger families are encouraged to schedule their family photos on location to accommodate the larger photography groupings.
Taking Family Portraits with Your Raleigh Family Photographer
Taking a family portrait is easy and essential. At In His Image Photography, I take the importance of capturing each family in the perfect photos seriously. Photography is like hitting the pause button in life, allowing you to enjoy the moment for years to come. Here’s how it’ll go:
- We’ll chat about your unique family and what you would like to have from your portrait session. Whether it’s for a personal home portrait, a photo to send on Christmas cards, or anything in between, we’ll iron out all the fine points to make sure your family photos are what you want.
- We’ll schedule a consultation with you to discuss the design and coordination needed to bring your portrait session to life. When capturing memories, it’s always a great idea to plan the design that reflects your family soul and coordinate to keep you looking like the unit you are.
- Once we’ve agreed on the design of your portrait session, we’ll schedule the photography session and shoot the moments you want to keep for an eternity.
- Finally, we’ll schedule your image reveal when you’ll see your family portraits for the first time! It’s always a delight to gather together with your loved ones and see how amazing you all look together.
Planning for the Perfect Photos
At In His Image Photography, we collaborate with you on the design. With a little guidance from us, you get to choose the perfect family look and location to take pride in your portraits. You’ll get the chance to determine:
- The Location–whatever you’re looking for, we can help you find the perfect background. If your family is small, the studio might be the perfect spot to highlight your natural beauty in a specially designed room (I recommend that families with more than five people schedule shoots somewhere with more space). You can also choose to schedule on-location, whether that’s at a spot special to you and yours or a beautiful background you choose to highlight your style. We can come to your home or meet you at a park or stunning venue to capture your moment.
- The Look–families are made of the same cloth, literally. One of the best ways to highlight how you fit together is to choose coordinated attire. Your attire plays a significant role in the mood of your look. Whatever style your family embraces, you can select the perfect outfits to accent your unique personalities.
Family Photos | On-Location
For those preferring an outdoor family photo session, or maybe a location (or venue) other than the studio, we offer family portraits on-location. Contact the studio to discuss available dates and preferred locations.
Choosing the Products to Showcase Your Family
You want to celebrate your family everywhere! That’s why we offer various products allowing you to showcase your family in several ways. We offer:
- Stunning Wall Portraits: The perfect way to show off your family portrait! We can craft a large hanging to instantly draw attention from guests and dominate the room. You can’t miss enjoying your loved ones every time you step in the room.
- Beautiful Mantle or Hallway Photos: Accents for your home reflect the natural beauty of the people who live there. These medium-sized family portraits are created to highlight your unique style and people. Place them wherever you’ll see them often to enjoy the beautiful family you’ve built.
- Desktop Photos or Albums: For the memories you want to cherish in your day to day and show off repeatedly. We’ll frame your photos to showcase your loved ones for all the little moments.
Finding the Raleigh Family Photographer to Capture Your Memories
Your family is beautiful, and they deserve the very best. Choosing the right moments to capture is essential to building a store of photos that will keep you and your loved ones looking good for years. Once I get to know you and the people you love, I can help you pick your venue, location, design your look, and enjoy your session. And when we’re through, you’ll have gorgeous pictures to cherish for eternity.
By now, you understand the variety of options you have to honor your beloved family with stunning portraits. All that’s left is to determine the pricing. For a stellar session, prices start at $790. That includes your initial and design consultations, the photography session, and $300 in print credit towards the wall art you want to celebrate your family.
You’ve worked hard to build strong family relationships. You don’t want them to be forgotten with the rush of years. At In His Image Photography, we’re determined to make every photo session fun and every picture the best it can be. You’ll never believe how beautiful and unified your family can look until you’ve seen it for yourself. Contact me today so that I can get to know what drives your family. Then we can set our times and take those photos that will show off your family the way they deserve.
Below is our gallery of family portraits to give you an idea of just how amazing your family will look!