Ten things to know about Dajuan:
- I’m a 2nd generation wedding photographer. I get it from my Papa!
- Your wedding day is important to me. I have the reviews to prove it!
- I’m in love with Romenna, my wife of 15+ years. We have a son and two daughters.
- The thought of giving my daughters’ hands away in marriage has opened my eyes to even more potentially emotional parts of your wedding day
- I’m amazed by the liberty I have in Christ Jesus
- I thoroughly enjoy photography, but I’m passionate about weddings!
- I like a bride with style: her own
- I splurge on my clients. You’ll find out soon!
- I’m an outgoing introvert. I’m an artist. We aren’t normal.
- I prefer to document you as you, but if you ask for guidance, I’ll absolutely help you out!
A few more things for the overachievers:
- I photograph to tell a story, and you’re my lead characters
- I’m personally attracted to authentic, chic & romantic imagery
- I graduated from NC State College of Engineering
- I shoot with the top of the line Nikon gear because your wedding deserves the best
- I grew up in the inner city, but love landscapes just as much as interesting architecture
- I’m a US Marine Corps veteran, soft-spoken yet confident
- I’d much rather exercise than diet: a connoisseur of cookies, cakes, and ice cream delights of all kinds.
- I run a little but cycle a lot. See the previous bullet!
Wedding Photographer | Destination Wedding Photographer