Dajuan Jones founded In His Image Photography in 1999, prior to graduating college. From that day until this day, my focus is to show the world just how beautiful your wedding day is.
(Top ten things to know me)
- I’m a 2nd generation wedding photographer. I get it from my Papa!
- Your wedding day is important to me. I have the reviews to prove it!
- I’m in love with Romenna, my wife of 15+ years. We have a son and two daughters.
- I’m amazed by the liberty I have in Christ Jesus!
- I thoroughly enjoy photography, but I’m passionate about weddings!
- I like a bride with style: her own.
- I splurge on my clients. You’ll find out soon!
- I’m an outgoing introvert. I’m an artist. We aren’t normal.
- I’m a US Marine Corps veteran, soft-spoken yet confident.
- I graduated from NC State College of Engineering, but I married into UNC Chapel Hill.
I’m Dajuan Jones. Lead photographer.
I’m Lauren Eckard. Primary wedding 2nd photographer & studio assistant.
I’m Alicia Best. Primary photo booth operator.