I, Dajuan Jones, founded In His Image Photography in 1999, prior to graduating college. My focus then, was just as it is now, to show the world just how beautiful your wedding day is.
(Top ten things to know me)
- I’m a 2nd generation wedding photographer. I get it from my Papa!
- Your wedding day is important to me. I have the reviews to prove it!
- I’m in love with Romenna, my wife of 15+ years. We have a son and two daughters.
- The thought of giving my daughters’ hands away in marriage has opened my eyes to even more potentially emotional parts of your wedding day
- I’m amazed by the liberty I have in Christ Jesus
- I thoroughly enjoy photography, but I’m passionate about weddings!
- I like a bride with style: her own
- I splurge on my clients. You’ll find out soon!
- I’m an outgoing introvert. I’m an artist. We aren’t normal.
- I prefer to document you as you, but if you ask for guidance, I’ll absolutely help you out!
A few more things for the overachievers:
- I photograph to tell a story, and you’re my lead characters
- I’m personally attracted to authentic, chic & romantic imagery
- I graduated from NC State College of Engineering
- I shoot with the top of the line gear because your wedding deserves the best
- I grew up in the inner city, but love landscapes just as much as interesting architecture
- I’m a US Marine Corps veteran, soft-spoken yet confident
- I’d much rather exercise than diet: a connoisseur of cookies, cakes, and ice cream delights of all kinds.